What IS NIACC OneCARD?
Every student, faculty and staff member is issued a multiple function card that can be used for:
- Official NIACC Identification
- Access device for meal plan accounts
- Access device for one or more pre-paid NIACC OneCARD Accounts
- Door access in Student Housing
In addition to being asked to use your card for identification purposes on campus, you may use your OneCARD for checking out books at the library, purchasing books and merchandise at the BookZone, and for purchasing meals and meal plans at NIACC eateries.
What else do I need to know?
To balance the need for cardholder privacy with the desire of many students and parents to have shared account access, the NIACC OneCARD Program has created the ‘Guest User’ feature. This gives cardholders the ability to grant account access to another individual, usually a parent, so that value can easily be added to a NIACC OneCARD account. Cardholders select the level of guest account access privileges by choosing one, two or all three of the following:
- Add Value & Manage Payment Methods – Guests can store a credit/debit card in the secure account center to make it easier to add value or create a Recurring Allowance to automatically transfer funds to a NIACC OneCARD account on a pre-determined schedule.
- View Account Balance – Guests can see available balance.
- View Account Transaction Activity – Guests can see transaction activity.
By adding value, registering for online account access and/or using your NIACC OneCARD account, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
I have more questions. Who can I talk to?
Feel free to contact the Business Office at (641)422-4214, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. CST or via email at Payments@gaudiconsultores.com.